Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Mosquitoes feast

I don't know if I just emit the smell of fresh sweet blood or something...I have been feasted on by mosquitoes morning day and night!! For the last 4 days!!! I have red blotches all over and they are insanely itchy. Maybe it's the all the chocolates and cakes and sweeties that I've been having lately...


Been fluey for a couple of days now..I hope it's not dengue...*touch wood* Fever...a bit, headache...yes, sore throat...yes, rash...no, bleeding...no, dizzy...a bit today...I'll give it a couple more days and see. To add more misery to my poor skin...Abubu the cat have been going crazy and super duper hyper when playing that he will happily jump on, scratch and bite anything, anybody and any parts of your body(or even head) that moves...crazy cat...but very cute, which means that he gets away with murder.


I have been shooting pictures at home for a couple of days now. Micro pictures of my dad's plants outside...a dear friend gave me this ring thingy to use with my Nikon to shoot micro pictures. It's suppose to enable me to get closer with my subject without losing focus. I'm just-born-new-baby to using DLSR camera and I haven't the faintest idea how to use photoshop, apart from some little things my friend attempted to teach me.



I love the micro ring thingy....I can get sooo close to the subjects!!




I wanted to post the photoshop-ed pictures here....but somehow the images are not saved under jpeg...hmmmm....I'll have to work this out. I'll need to look through photoshop online tutorials..bleeghhh...



And I also need to find a software to watermark my photos. The last time I posted photos, I found someone else using MY PHOTO in their blog!! not that I'll make any money from that particular shot, but ssheezzz..it's mine.

Anyways...I'll just put on a couple of raw images here...





This is actually some moss on my dad's bonsai plant pot...




This is just about size 1:1 photo I think...not really sure if it's in focus

Practice...practice....

I would love to put more photos, but somehow my laptop is superslow and I'm on the verge of chewing off the cable now...I really need to fix this laptop...sigh...if only I can find the recovery CD...bleghh...

*Am going for a pedicure and massage tomorrow...yay!!*

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never knew u had this blog...
just found out recently. heee =D
back at home eh? where to next?

 
At Friday, September 26, 2008 12:46:00 PM, Blogger miniME said...

hmm..may i know who is xitayx? yup now at home...next stop...heehee...to the land where there's probably more sheeps than human :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home