Friday, July 25, 2008

How to live the day for dummies

Going through a day step by step.

Step 1
- Wake up and tell myself repeatedly it's going to be a good day.
- Drill it into my head and promise myself to treat ME well...
- Have some integrity and pride...respect myself more, and don't expect other people to do the same if I don't
- Stop pitying self and pick myself up
- Stop myself from putting to much trust in people
- Put on some music and sing!!!

Well...that's a lot to think about in the morning already.

Step 2
- Have a nice long hot shower
- Look self in the mirror and DON'T SQUEEZE THAT ANNOYING HUGE PIMPLE!!!
- Beutify self
- Go downstairs and have coffee

Now...I want some fruits

Step 3
- Go to the market and buy some fruits!

Be right back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home