Friday, July 25, 2008

Stupid fruit lady

Well...did I say I'm going to the market to buy fruits?

Yes, I went to the market, to the place I usually went to. Unfortunately the fruit guy who knew me wasn't there today. Not that I'll get any special discount or anything fancy like that ( well...this is Singapore....every cents matters...), but at least I'll get a decent service. Anyway, it's one of the lady there...I was looking for a nice ripe dragonfruit. I barely touched the fruit when she snapped at me

Snappy fruit lady: Don't press press the fruit!!

Me: Err...ok, sorry.

Snappy lady continued to unpack fruits. I took one dragonfruit from the bottom pile which I wanted to buy. She snapped again...

Snappy fruit lady: Can you take from the top pile because everything will fall if you pick from the bottom!

I look at her with disbelief...

Me: So, now I can't even choose which one I want?

Snappy fruit lady: Yes you can...*sulk sulk*

Me: Do you have papaya?

Snappy lady: Yes, but it's in the box.

She turned her back and continued unpacking her stupid mangosteen...

I put down the dragonfruit and left....

WHAT THE ****???!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home