Sunday, July 27, 2008

Good pain, bad pain

"In life there is no intermission people!!!"

I was just quoting from 'Friends' when Chandler was left alone watching a one-woman play about a bitter old woman.

Don't you wish sometime we have intermission in life?

Well, sometime I do. Especially when it comes the time when I go all crazy and needy, and I can't stop myself from doing the things that I know will regret. Soon enough, I get hurt, feeling miserable and depressed. Then, I wish the world will just come to a halt and let me heal myself. But it doesn't. Other people lives go on, they moved on and left me behind, struggling to get back on my feet.

I can be the biggest idiot in the world.

I hope I won't end up a bitter old woman...

*Slap own face*

Pain feels good now....

****************************************************************

On other note, I went for a Swedish massage the other day. I got a voucher for a free Swedish massage from the credit card company, and it sounds quite appealing. 45 minutes of Swedish back massage and back scrub with aromatherapy steam bath..for free...sounds good to me.

Well, it wasn't that great. The masseur is a middle-age Chinese lady who hardly speaks English. I was secretly hoping it'll be a Swedish massage from a Swedish person :p ...yeah right...Anyway, she started the massage, asking me if I want the pressure to be soft, medium or hard. Well...this is just my second massage and I had quite a good but insanely painful massage from a Balinese lady. So played it safe and asked for a medium pressure.

It felt like she's just tickling me. So I asked for a hard massage. Frankly I was a bit dissappointed. It was a nice massage but not great. If it's good I would be making weird noises and I would go home feeling satisfied....hehe :p

My first massage on the other hand was great. It was back home in this nice little Balinese-style spa run by 3 very nice Balinese ladies. They used to work in Bali and they know their stuff. I had a Balinese back massage and it was so painfully good I almost cried...hehe. I came back the next day for a herbal steam bath and Balinese-style body scrub with Bali coffee...hmmm...very veryyyy nice smelling that I wanted to eat my own arm after that. It is so good I'm not kidding, I'm definitely going back.

I want another massage!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only massage (nibble) I got was done by the tiny fishes at the fish spa... hmmmm! Tak sempat nak pergi massage!! Am back in the land where everything is big! Look forward to hear from you wherever you may be.

lotslove
km

 
At Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:33:00 AM, Blogger miniME said...

Eeewwww fish spa? hehehee...you should go for a nice massage KM!! I am now unemployed but doakan I'll be back saving lives in a few weeks ^_^ . I'm going to be more actively blogging hopefully while tanam anggur nih....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home